Boiled/cooked Frozen Crawfish
Crawfish also know as crayfish are fresh water crustaceans and closely related to lobsters. crawfish are active in the dark and live in running fresh waters of rivers, streams, and brooks. A great number of species are mostly found across North American waters.
Crawfish are including in many different meals and adds up interesting delicious contents in meals.
These crawfish are easy to cook depending on the kind of meal. They well cleaned boiled and packaged in separate plastic bags, cans and ice boxes while preparing for shipment in large quantities..
- Crawfish, being a crustacean, is a low calorie, low fat, white meat seafood. 100g of its tail meat holds just 77 calories, and 0.95g of fats.
- Their lean white tail meat is a good source of protein. Their lean meat composes 15.97 g/100g (27% of RDI) of protein, being complete in all essential amino acids in a healthy proportions.
- Research studies suggest that eating seafood can decrease the risk of heart attack, stroke, obesity and hypertension. Seafood is low in saturated fat and higher in “heart healthful” polyunsaturated fat, including omega-3 fatty acids.
- American Heart Association recommends consumption of seafood, including crustaceans, to fulfil requirements of essential fatty acids, protein, minerals and fat-soluble vitamins.
- Unlike oily fish like salmon, crawfish is a minor source of vitamin-A and long chain omega-3 fatty acids (PUFA).
Oz. (85g ), Calories from Fat 7.3 Calories 65.1% , Total Fat 0.8g.1% , Saturated Fat 0.1g.32%, Cholesterol 97mg, 2% Sodium 49mg, 7% Potassium 257mg.